Best remedy for a cold sore. You can prevent flu and colds only by strengthening the immune system with a natural way, without drugs.
According to Jones, in their book, The Vitality Connection: Ten Practical Ways to Optimize Your Health and Reverse the Aging prosess, There is no magic pill to prevent disease. The best way is to apply a healthy lifestyle. Medium according to Grossman, the best defense against seasonal virus is to strengthen the immune system.
This means the best remedy for a cold sore. You need to strengthen the immune system. And the best is by doing a natural way.
Best remedy for a cold soreHere are 25 ways that they strengthen the body's natural defenses against the flu and colds:
1. Eating an orange a day.
Oranges contain vitamin C, one of the main supplements to fight colds.
Our body will recharge when we sleep so they can resist the attacks of disease germs.
3. Reduce the incidence of stress along with an emotional disappointment.
Stress can weaken the body's immune system.
4. Eating garlic every day.
Garlic can strengthen the immune system and fight bacteria.
5. Drink plenty of water.
6. Use ginger in food and beverages.
Ginger warms the body but can also provide additional immunity in the body's defense system.
7. Eating foods rich in vitamin E such as nuts, seeds, and whole grains.
8. Consumption of foods containing zinc such as pumpkin seeds, wheat, and sardines.
9. Herbal echinacea helps prevent colds and flu. Also minimize its effect.
10. Frequent hand washing with soap to clean of bacteria and germs.
11. Keep the esophagus to keep it moist.
Research in England revealed that sucking zinc lozenges drastically reduce the number and severity of colds.
12. Moderate exercise can help strengthen the immune system of the road for at least 30 minutes.
13. Avoid places that many people, especially amid the damp and cold weather, where people with colds and flu can transmit the disease.
14. Eat chicken soup plus onions and garlic ancient putih.Obat is efficacious because it increases the flow of nasal mucus that makes the germs are removed from our systems.
15. Keep the body still warm.
Exposed to air is too cold or wet can make you sick. If cold, warm baths and wear warm clothes.
16. Keep the air in the house still damp using a humidifier.
17. Drinking carrot juice and vegetable juice every day.
Vitamins in the juice increased immunity against disease.
18. Eat at least 1 cup of yogurt a day to maintain the good bacteria in the digestive system.
19. Give to the food chili.
Chili or spicy foods that help clear mucous membrane.
20. Drinking pineapple juice.
Pineapple juice is rich in bromelain enzyme believed to health.
21. Drinking potions flu prevention.
The trick: pour boiling water 1 tablespoon sliced horsedish or ginger with 1 cup hot water, add 1 tablespoon honey and 2 cloves.
22. Eat onions because they contain quercetin, a compound that fight viruses and bacteria.
23. If the trigger runny nose, put a few drops of eucalyptus oil or oil-wind on the container of boiling water. Close the head with a towel and inhale the steam.
24. Do not smoke.
Smoking can cause strain on the respiratory system.
25. Keep a positive attitude.
Research has shown, to stay motivated is the key to staying healthy and happy.
Grossman suggests prioritizing health. Take time to take care of yourself first so you can stay healthy and maintain a healthy family.
Similarly, good writing about the best remedy for a cold sore is useful to you.